Sunday, July 20, 2008

Hot, hot, hot...

I've felt about as useful as a poop-lollipop for the past week.  I'm just DYING on every run workout.

Melting Man?  Yep, that's how I've felt during my last 4 outdoor workouts.  I'm just wilting...I haven't completed a run in more than a week as my legs are just dead and I'm not holding up to the heat.  It looks like I'll need to move things to the treadmill for a while (drats!!!).  

It's not that the temperatures are THAT hot, but the humidity is definitely wreaking some havoc on my training (racing heart rates, short of breath, mushy legs).

The good news is that my indoor bikes went well this past week and my shoulder isn't too sore when swimming.  I guess that I just expected to be fully-recovered from Lake Stevens by now (my head is raring to go, but my legs are saying NO!).  


No comments: