1. I learned the difference between skepticism and cynicism.
2. I grasped the concept of "work to live" vice "live to work."
3. I was shown sympathy and empathy.
4. I grew the number of my acquaintances and the depth of my friendships.
5. I began to understand the truth that "just because you can doesn't mean you should."
6. I was forced to internalize that a lack of education doesn't mean a lack of intelligence.
7. I embraced "new deals" and not "nude eels."
8. I served in the company of great men (and women).
9. I have friends who shared the truth... No matter how much it might have hurt at the time.
10. Rachel, Boo, and Savannah...